Monday, 19 March 2007

Seeing positivity

World belongs to all the people who live on it.

In life you find people who never see anything positive in you. I don't know what makes people to behave hostile. I simply sympathise them rather than intensifying my feelings toward them.


I don't know what makes people to demote whatever you do. I think it sends the signal tht this person doesnt want the particular person in sight. I dont think anyone in the world ever enjoying hearing bad about themselves all the time.
I wish if the world can be better than this :)

2 comments:

Ineshka said...

Hey Purnima, this is indeed a lovely thought...

First of all I would like to add something to the first paragraph... This world belongs to all the people AND ANIMALS living in it...

And with regard to people, yes there are those who never see anything good in you... It is indeed a shame... My opinion on this matter is that they don't understand that they themselves have faults in them (everyone does, that's a fact) and therefore to accept other people's faults as well...

It's ok if they see something in you that they don't like, that's quite understandable, but its annoying when that's all that they focus on and keep on badgering you with it!!

Purnima said...

Sorry about forgetting our pets...:)

If everybody in the world have the same level of maturity i guess our lives would have been a easy ride than this....