Sunday, 9 September 2007

Before Sunrise


I happen to watch a beautiful movie 'Before Sunrise' on MTV last Saturday. It was nicely crafted and had a simple story of love. The film is about how two strangers met while travelling in the train and before the sunrise next day they were to find whether they are meant to be together. They travel beautiful places in Vienna enjoys together and make love. Every plot is carefully designed and in turn keeps the viewer attracted to the movie.
I couldn't watch it till the end coz my mom wanted space for her programmes. Even with difficulty i had to given up. Even with the small portion I watched, i liked the movie a lot. It's nice movie to watch. :)

2 comments:

Lady divine said...

hmmm.... seems like an old movie...
but will check it out if get time... it sounds simple and nice...

Purnima said...

yes really...:)