Today one of closest friend has shocked me with a news that she is leaving. Once again I felt i being left alone in office. That's the way of life i guess. No point in me crying out. Nevertheless feeling of loneliness spread across my whole self.
It's amazing how my batchmates have gone in different routes since the graduation. The four years that we spent were just a part of each one's life. It remains as a memory and we go in our own way since then...
We remain as friends ever ....though we have very little influence on the other's decisions. It 's disheartening fact that cannot be changed..
4 comments:
Its really amazing to see that I have always understood this reality from my school days. U mite think Im a selfish person but I never missed any one. Even Im quite confused why. Maybe its my ego driven desire to be independed made me like that.
Dont worry. When one goes away ten comes your way.
I think i am rather sensitive in that sense..Whenever someone I associated closely, decide to follow their own paths I let myself feel isolated and lonely ,even if I know that I mean nothing to them and there'll be always new set of people coming into my life...
Hey!! I am extremely sorry to hear about your friend leaving :( But I think Purnima, that's life. Sometimes people, who you were so sure of, who you thought would just stay there with you for the rest of your life, they go away. Its just a part and parcel of life! I know, everytime that someone goes away, you feel a part of you is leaving with them. But the thing is, something you need to remember, most of them go away not because they dont need you, most often than not it is a reason that has nothing to do with you. People evolve, people change, everything changes, that's just life. They may be moving away because they need to walk a different path for family wise, future wise, work wise matters. I am sure that if you ask them they wouldn't want to be leaving you, but life must go on. Again, I am extremely sorry about your friend leaving, missing someone is a hard thing, but always know in your heart, a true friend is someone who is just a phone call away! :)
Thanks Ineshka, for speaking to my heart :) I think I just at times not willing to accept the nature of life we spend
Post a Comment